Reasons for Outsourcing Legal Aid Translation
Reasons for Outsourcing Legal Aid Translation Services.
Legal aid is basically support in a form of financial assistance (money) and legal services granted to people who cannot afford to pay a lawyer or an attorney for legal advice and representation in legal proceedings. Thus with no legal aid translation services, legal aid becomes difficult to process. There for, this blog article is purposed to point out reasons for outsourcing legal aid translation services.
Who qualifies for Legal aid
There are a number of factors to determine whether one qualifies for legal aid services or not, and these may include; one’s income, health status, location, safety, criminal and civil nature, and many more factors. Acquiring free legal services agency to take care of your legal needs can be so hard even when you qualify for legal aid. The following groups of people are considered eligible for legal aid translations; the disabled veterans, the immigrants, the poor as defined by the court, victims of domestic violence, very ill like the HIV-AIDS positives and many other groups of people.
Need for Legal aid translations
Legal aid translations become inevitable in a way that most people that require legal aid services are not the natives of that particular country, for example, the immigrants, therefore, communication between them and the attorneys or the lawyers would be impossible without the translation work. However, it would be wise for someone under legal aid services or the legal aid agency to outsource legal aid translation services instead of using an expensive in-house translator or a freelance translator due to the following reasons;
Reasons for outsourcing legal aid translation services
- Quality and experience. It is very important to correctly and accurately translate legal aid documents considering their vital role in the law. Therefore, you need to use an experienced translations agency in the field of law with qualified translators to effectively handle your legal aid translations.
- Low-cost legal aid translation services. With the translation agencies knowing that the clients can’t afford most of the legal services and are receiving free legal support, with the legal aid agency paying for the translation services, low costs will be charged for all the legal aid translation services.
- Confidentiality. Most translation agencies understand the sensitivity of legal documents, so, you never have to worry about the safety and security of your documents since they will be professionally handled by experts and specialists, thus your secrets will be safe with any translations agency.
- Speed or quick turnaround time. Legal aid translation agencies always use a variety of translators hence making it easy to meet deadlines alongside quality translations compared to a freelance translator who works solo and all the translation work depends on his personal speed and accuracy.
- Accuracy and excellent quality translations. Considering the high levels of training and professionalism of the legal aid translators who are highly specialized in the legal aid field, you are rest assured of an accurate, consistent, reliable and super quality translation of your legal aid documents to the target language.
It is considered a smart decision to outsource your legal aid translation services instead of hiring an in-house translator for a low-cost, fast, accurate and high-quality translation services.